quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2016

Valentine's Day (ENG version)

Hey up!

               Among many things to write here today came a subject that made me come here very fast and tell you: My Valentine's Day card that Daniel sent to me arrived!

               Valentine's Day is celebrated on the 14th of February (in Brazil Valentine's Day is June 12 - Dia dos namorados, - the eve of St. Anthony's day, which is known to be the matchmaker Saint) and I knew that my husband had posted a card for me from England, but I did not know what to expect of it, I just knew it would be late (due to the posting date) but in all honestly this was not a problem for me. I'd expect anyway!
P.S Oh Man! I love saying "my husband!" hahaha

               And I got it today! 10 days delay from the actual Valentine's Day date, but still received with the same excitement and enthusiasm! I loved it! And I confess that I began to grin even before opening the envelope


               No return address, but very clear to me (maybe not for the postman) who was sending me this anonymous envelope. HAHAHA

               "Egua" (Female horse in English) in the State of Pará North Brazil (I need to explain this geography thing to the readers of the English version) is more than just a female horse meaning. According to the blog PapaXibe Art is a word that can express "admiration, dissatisfaction, anger, joy, surprise or sadness", and this is exactly what it means for people of Pará State! Depending on the context, the position of the word in the sentence and the tone with which it is spoken, that word can mean a thousand of things! And only this word in front of the envelope already told me much of the sender (It is the first Pará expression that Daniel learned and that surprised me when he said for the first time, It still always makes me laugh when he says this word nowadays! I never expect that he will say it and always laugh at it when happens).



               Now the surprise is over, let's open the envelope ..



              Oh people! I began to melt ... "To a very special wife for being my someone to talk to, my someone to hug and my someone to love, who loves me too..."


               Then open the card:



               365 lines of HAHAHAHAHAHA (it was my reaction, I swear!). Not that my husband is rude, guys! Not at all! He is a sweet person! But that was another word, a swear actually, that he was taught (and learned very quickly, by the way) in Brazil and eventually became something we always say to each other and internal couple joke. I already even think it is cute! Hahaha Seriously! Our #eguameucaralho hashtag is on our Instagram's pictures

P.S: you will need to find out what this swear means LOL

               Anyway, joking aside, I can conclude that I simply L-O-V-E-D the card. He managed to surprise me with humor and affection





               "To Luciana. Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day! I love you my wife very very much !!! (got to comment that he also learned some useful words in Portuguese?) Thank you for being the best wife in the world. We should't be so far, it's crazy! I can't wait to be together so we can start our happy life together. Our love is strong and beats anything. Never forget"

That special way of treating me always makes me to remind the reason that made me fall in love with him. Thanks for everything Dan !!

I did a DIY gift for him, but didn't send It (yet). Maybe It reachs him on the Brazilian Valentine's Day ... I can show you what it is, but another day!


T'ra and see ya in a bit!! xxx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...